Parenting is the act of promoting, nourishing and supporting the all round development of a child. It is about rearing a child and developing him/her socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually from infancy to adulthood. Parenting is enjoyable, profiting and rewarding and it is difficult for any parent to admit to needing help raising their child. However, even for the best parents in the world, asking for external help is inevitable. Help with parenting can be need regardless of how many children there are in the family, which can be from needing someone to look after your child while at work or when puberty hit in.
Every child is different, with different personality, individuality and behaviour. How children reacts vary from one child to the next and sometimes parents/carers can find parenting difficult. Eden Mobile Creche parenting workshop is about empowerment and encouragement for parents, using the best parenting style and re-enforcing the confidence that parenting stress and demand can be universal. Workshops and seminars provide guided steps in strengthen better parent/child relationship and stronger family communication. Confident and competent parenting is the outcome of every workshop, provided with the desirable product of better family life. Parenting workshops are facilitated by Renny Adejuwon.
Our innovative and creative successful parenting include:
- Toilet Training
- Promoting Positive Children Behaviour Management
- Positive Family Relationship Through Firm, Fair and Consistent Approach
- Better Communicative Styles with Children
- Ideal Parenting Style
- Sibling Rivalry and Sibling Relationship
- Team Work Between Mother and Father (Communicating the same talk)
- Child Holistic Development
- Establishing Boundaries and Routine for Children Within The Home
- Children Emotions Development, Children Self-Esteem
- Children Language Development, Bilingual children
- Children Sleep Management (Helping children sleep)
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills ( Helping children’s movement)
- Play in Children (The importance of free play in children)
And any other child development tips.
Successful parenting seminar can be provided one-on-one to individual parents/carers or a group session. Part of being a successful parent is helping your child grow by creating more opportunities to develop and further his/her knowledge, skills and understanding of the world around them.
“Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometime they forgive them” Oscar Wilde.