Childcare Consultancy Service can help take your childcare business to the next level. The services include:
- Provides one-to-one bespoke consultancy and training for business, organisations and companies.
- Focuses and explores different steps the client needs in improving the childcare services for their company or organisation.
- Help with individual consultancy child care service and team building training services.
- Work Life Balance
- Provide support at the point where the client needs it the most.
- Advice on the best possible childcare answers/suggestions for the client.
- Help and support with OFSTED registration process, policies and paper work.
- Professional understanding on the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Support and guidance in childcare related courses and qualifications.
- Support and guidance on getting an OFSTED acceptable premises.
- The differences between the childcare settings, what OFSTED wants from each and how to meet the requirements .
- Who can benefit from our childcare consultancy and training service:
- Clients who may be starting out in the childcare business for the first time.
- Clients that have already started in the business but need more business structure and sale.
- Individuals that want to develop the right and essential tools in their childcare business.
- Companies that want to improve staff moral.
Session rates depend on the needs and requirements of each client. As each need and requirement varies, session will be tailored to meet with your professional needs. Session can be based on single session to help develop direct results and solutions or it can be based on several sessions to help birth, develop and grow the childcare business you have always wanted. Clients who have benefited childcare consultation service include: A Bright Child Day Nursery, Sun and Moon Play Care Scheme, Little Star Day Nursery, Blenheim and much more.
Renny Adejuwon, educator, consultant and director at Eden Mobile Creche, provides our professional childcare consulting services. Renny works with individuals, companies or organisations that need help in improving their child care services and training. Her techniques are innovating and creative in motivating everyone within her immediate environment and taking childcare to the next level of achievement. As every client has different needs, Renny is there to help provide the support and help needed for each client.
“She is very specific and helpful” Bunmi O
“Thanks for your time on Tuesday. It was 2 hours well spent and am feeling confident things will go well” Daniella (SME Childcare Owner)
“Dear Renny, I got a very positive feedback for you, the ratio of the children was useful and also the website you gave me if I want a contract, I have registered with them. Thank you and I really appreciate it.” O Savage
“I found your email very helpful, thank you. First creche is on Tuesday, I am sure I will be coming to you for advice again in the future. Thank you for help and sharing your details.” Amy (Childminder)
“Thank you, so much for your review, Renny….. It is so gratifying to know that people we don’t even know will offer to participate– because it is for children!” Judith
“Renny clearly demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of childcare business development. She provides an honest, informed approach which is engaging and enables practitioners/business owners real insight in developing their childcare business. Thank you so much Renny for your advice & support you provided to me.” Lorraine B
” I have had the privilege of engaging Renny in business and I find her quite innovative, creative and very committed to her vision. she is very detailed, reliable and she relates well with children. My engagement with her was real value for money! I will recommend her at any time.” Siji A
“Renny runs a successful mobile creche service in London called Eden Mobile Creche. She is totally committed to providing the best quality mobile creche for all her clients big and small and also runs a series of successful parenting workshops to support parents who want to better their parenting skills. She works hard to ensure client satisfaction and is a true inspiration in her business. She is innovative by nature, fun and always friendly, approachable and highly professional in what she does. Its a pleasure to support Renny in developing her business further and I recommend Renny to any parent or company looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to help with their childcare requirements” Gita P
“A refreshing, energetic and interesting gathering of childcare minded businesses, which I am pleased to be part of.” Marvis W
Having read the different feedback of our childcare consultancy sessions planning on starting a childcare business could not be easier. Renny Adejuwon can contribute in making your childcare business dream a reality and assist you every step of the way. She understand that maintaining high standards within the childcare profession is a very respectable and worthwhile career. Renny will work with you in identifying the right support you need for your child related business. Her enthusiastic approach will inspire, motivate and help birth your childcare related business. Follow her on WordPress, linkIn and Instagram.