- Our mobile creche service price is very competitive and we work with any budget provided. Our creche service price starts from £18 per hour. with a minimum booking of 3 hours. This is the minimum guide price and a quote should be requested for accurate creche service price.
- A 50% deposit or signatory of contract is required to hold the booked crèche. This will be deducted from your final bill.
- Cancellation that is less than a week to the event will incur a fee of no less than 80%.
- Booking can be cancelled by Eden Mobile Crèche if no payment has been received.
- Confirmation for the numbers of children is required for a final price to be given.
- Contract must be signed and returned for full confirmation of our mobile crèche service.
- There is a daily charge for late payment exceeding agreed date.
Health and Safety:
- We visit the venue of your event, before the day to check the safety of the space and environment we will be setting up. This is to met OFSTED rules and work within the health and safety guidelines.
- Objects that could be seen as dangerous and hazardous to the children will be moved out of the way for the safety of the children and staff.
- Parents will be registering their children on arrival for us to identify the children in our care.
- All our equipments are checked regularly and conform to British Standards Regulations.
- We have First aid trained staff present on the day and always carry a first aid kit.
- Our child to staff ratio is in guidelines with OFSTED rules and regulations.
- Click to see our lost child policies.
- Any child, who constantly put the safety of other children into danger, by continually being disruptive, will be collected by their parents/cares.
- EDEN MOBILE CRECHE practices equal opportunities and all children are included into activities set up.
- Our staff team are employed on our practice of equal opportunities.
Eden Mobile Crèche is aware that some children may have special needs and is proactive in ensuring that appropriate action is taken and identified on admitting to the creche provision. Steps are taken to promote the welfare and development of the child within the setting in partnership with the parents and other relevant parties.
- Our mobile creche staff team are DBS (formally CRB) checked.
- Parents/Carers and event organiser are only allowed into the crèche environment.
- Children are only to be collected by their parents/carers or collected by another named person during registration.
- Every child is provided with a wrist band as form of identifying with our crèche.
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH OFSTED AND CAN BE SEEN ON REQUST BY OUR CLIENTS. OUR FAQ PAGE CAN ALSO HELP IN ANSWERING SOME OF YOUR MOBILE CRECHE QESTIONS.